Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Fantasy Land


Lately I've been living in a world of fictional stories and impossible romance. I've lost myself in other worlds hoping to escape the reality of my own. It's not even that my real life is all that bad or stressful, I just would much rather reside inside these pages of books and movie film. I find a fantastic wonder among these tales. It makes me wonder if I'll ever find love so irresistibly true. There must be at least some truth to every imaginary image. Each idea, I believe, has to at least be rooted in a real life experience, memory or feeling. And with that, I believe in imaginative ideals. I believe that true love exists. I believe that I, as an individual, can use my unique attributes to contribute to the world. I believe that I, in fact, can change the world. I believe in all things good. I believe that we can become whatever we want if we try hard enough. That is why I love living in these fantastical worlds, because I'm a dreamer, and I have this weird obsession with turning dreams into realities. Some might say I'm crazy, but in the end, it's the crazy ones, not the normal, who end up changing the world.

1 comment: